Saturday, February 17, 2007

Venice dreams

I do not understand dreams. I just woke up from one in which we lived in a noisy apartment at a huge 410 interchange in San Antonio. And in which we had bought tickets to go to Venice for a week in March, and (incomprehensibly, but that's how dreams are, I guess) forgotten about them.

The only thing I can figure is that we're supposed to help my parents move some furniture to San Antonio today, and I read Candy Calvert's blog entry about crying during an unexpected second honeymoon in Venice.

Dreams are such strange things, aren't they?

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, February 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you don't live in an apartment above 410--but I highly recommend Venice by night. Bring a hanky.

thanks for cruising by my Blog!

Candy

 
At 6:04 PM, February 18, 2007, Blogger Karen MacInerney said...

I love cruising by your blog, Candy... and can't wait to get my hands on your third book... any chance of setting one in Venice?

I'll see you in San Antonio soon!

Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home