Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Hi, everyone!

I'm taking a quick break from writing to let you know that Susan Wittig Albert's guest post is up on the Cozy Chicks today... so drop by and check it out. And if you'll be in Round Rock this Saturday, I'll be at Barnes and Noble at La Frontera from 2 to 4... feel free to stop by and say hi.

It's springtime here, and I'm experiencing a real burst of creativity, so I've spent the last several days riding the wave and working on the two books I have due this summer. I'm hoping to get finished before school lets out for the summer; I've already booked my trip to Maine, and am looking forward to some R&R. But the weather here is lovely now, so despite my rather aggressive writing goals, I did escape for a walk this morning -- the peach trees are in full bloom on the trail, the redbuds are already dropping their fuchsia blossoms, and it's time to get my tomatoes in. Summer will be here before I know it!

Okay, back to the werewolves... I'm on a roll today, and I don't want to lose momentum!

Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home