Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A few things I wanted to mention

Hi, everyone!

For the first time in two weeks, I am not sick. Hallelujah. And even better... the kids are back in school!

Since I've been off for a while, I'm going to make this brief so I can focus on my current novel. But I wanted to stop by and mention a couple of important items.

First, I'll be signing at the Westlake Barnes and Noble in Austin this Saturday from 2 to 4, so please feel free to stop by and see me! And Kimberly Swan of Darque Reviews just posted a review of Howling... and an interview with yours truly. Blogger Amberkatze also posted a review... she blogs from Vienna (lucky dog) and reviews lots of great books, so if you love paranormals, you should definitely check it out.

I also wanted to let everyone know that Susan Wittig Albert will be guest-blogging on Cozy Chicks Thursday, March 27 -- she'll be talking about how she created the inimitable China Bayles. I'll be posting more about that this Thursday on Cozy Chicks.

On a final note, if you're interested in taking a writing class from me, I'll be teaching one at U.T. Informal Classes at the end of this month. I hope to see you there!

Oh -- and perhaps most importantly -- I have not killed any family pets this week. So things are definitely looking up.

Cheers, and hope you're having a great week!

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, March 18, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and making a comment! I am happy you liked my review and you deserved a good one because your book really did impress me!

Oh and I would love an ARC!!! Please let me know how to contact you...don't want to post my address for everyone to see ;)

 
At 1:59 PM, March 19, 2008, Blogger Karen MacInerney said...

Amberkatze,

Go ahead and e-mail me at karen@karenmacinerney.com.

Thanks again!

K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home