Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!


Well, everything's wound down, except for the last frenzy of wrapping, the tearing of paper, and the eating. Don't forget the eating. Tonight we had friends and family over for cheese fondue, a chocolate fountain, and three bottles of Prosecco... the way I see it, there's plenty of time to eat celery sticks after Jan. 1!

Anyway, despite the warm weather, our Christmas Eve has been magical -- with a 4-year-old and a 6-year-old, the air here has been swirling with anticipation and excitement. Our house is so lit up Santa will be able to see it from space, and the kids are tossing and turning in their beds! I hope your holidays are wonderful, and if you have snow, make a little snowman for me! (Then snap a picture and send it to me so I can show my kids what a snowman looks like!;))

Happiest of Holidays!

Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home