Saturday, April 07, 2007

Blog hoonage... who knew?

So all of a sudden half the planet is headed to Poisoned Pen Letters... and I couldn't figure out why.

But apparently my little post on car hygiene caught the eye of the folks over at Jalopnik, and they included it in yesterday's "Blog Hoonage" post -- which is, as they put it, an "...early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere." Of course, if you'd told me two weeks ago that anything I ever wrote would be featured on a car-related blog, I would have thought you were certifiable.

But there you have it.

And thank you, Jalopnik. Gosh, I'm honored!

Back to the mini eggs now...

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, April 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodmorning Karen,

I hope your Easter was good. I read about your trek to find Easter Grass only to realize you had a stash already. LOL. Every year I buy a few bags at the dollar store, so if the Easter Bunny ever runs low he can hop on over to my house for some extra.

I've been off line for a few days, our computer is acting up and I'm only turning it on when I absolutely have to. So I had to wait until I got back to work to read your blog. Not that you're not important, but I have this fear that I will lose everything, yes I do back-up my ms. file but it's all the other stuff. Okay, did I manage to talk my way out of that one?

Have a great day.
Debra S.

 
At 4:11 PM, April 09, 2007, Blogger Karen MacInerney said...

Hi there, Debra!

I figured you were just putting your feet up and eating ham and chocolate. And I often e-mail copies of my ms-in-progress to my husband's office account so there's a copy in case my computer and back-up drive die. (The hard drive died last fall, and fortunately, I had just backed up. Speaking of which, it's time to do that again...)

Hope your Easter was very chocolatey, and that your computer gets better soon.

Good to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home